Saturday, August 10, 2013

That coffee in the rain!!!

Going through days of life,
Something caught my eye!!
Drizzling slowly away from strife,
The divine gift of sky!!
Calling out louder than ever,
Urging to shed restrain!!!
I can fall in love forever,
With that coffee in the rain!!!

Drenched roads with misty smile,
Attempts to dryness all futile!!!
Dark clouds with thunder senile,
Last of the birds flying in a file!!
High in spirits with the sumptuous terrain,
With that brilliant and hot coffee in the rain!!!

Sprouts of green on sweet smelling earth,
Life taking roots jolly mundane!!
Courting smoky smell of the hearth,
Boiling happily for a moment serene!!
To make me forget my endless pain,
Let that elixir blend n drain,
To give me my coffee in the rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment