Saturday, August 31, 2013

Another slice of my life

In a corner of the world I stay alone,
People call it dirt, I call it home!!
Never ever meddling in matters of Kings,
I stay on living as the pendulum swings!!
No one even knows that I exist,
Since days of the yore, this neglect persist.
Unbeknownst to most of them,
A slice of my life still exists.

Torn apart by conflicting emotions,
Away from the leader's visionary visions.
My life goes on whosoever gains,
Full of uneven, copious pains.
Concerned about bread and butter,
Its not a question, whose windows they shatter.
Its not at the mercy of any of them,
A slice of my life still exists.

Not at the mercy of conquerors or vanquished,
Not in the name of victories accomplished.
Never for the sake of falling walls,
Neither for the reason of cannonballs.
Never ever in a thousand years,
Never in a history written of fears.
Apart from the moment of darkest hue,
A slice of my life still exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment