Thursday, August 8, 2013

A classless society

Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin!!
Mao, Khrushchev, Ho Chi Min!!!

Sounds like a two line poetry, isn't it? And why not, such a poetic sounding entourage who also happen to be the ultimate champions of another poetry......Communism!!! Now why I call communism a poetry is because each and every individual has his or her own interpretation of it (I have been told that even nursery rhymes like Humpty Dumpty, Jack n Jill etc  have different interpretations!!!!!). And yet every one understands its basic theme......A classless society!!!! Seriously?? That's it?!!! Then every student in this world would be a communist (Now this is my understanding of Communism)!!!!

Absolutely trust me on that as students would be right at the top of the list of most indoctrinated and absolute communists. No one in this world hates engaging in classes more than the students. And it is my belief that no one  loves them more than our neighbourhood Sharma, Verma or Khanna ji and his distant relative's prodigal son or daughter (Let's brand them capitalist!!!).
Now putting my theory of Communism in this world as I understand it, we have the champions of classless society and the detractor capitalists who want classes to exist. It is my belief that the capitalist's prodigal relatives too want a classless world where classes, assignments, projects simply should not exist. And since they can't express themselves, it happens to be my solemn and moral duty to liberate the prodigies!!! Let me go and pick up a fight with Mr Sharma, Verma or Khanna. The same neighbours who might have given me a lift on a rainy day or chased away a thief from my terrace. Only because I believe that I am a communist and a victim of capitalism needs salvation through me!!! I may do it as well!!!
And when I want to rewrite the initial rhyme with hint of my name, my heart still croons.....

Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin!!
Mao, Khrushchev, Ho Chi Min!!!

I don't fit here!!! Damn....I have a class tomorrow morning, need attendance!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment