Friday, August 2, 2013

Crazy physics!!!!

It is absolutely normal to have happening lives (I am not kidding!!). But what if the whole world conspires to make it otherwise?? A sleepless night, a horrible fight, a couple of submissions (trust me, even one does the trick), a lost badminton racket or an early morning class, each one of them are enough to destroy your day. And all hell breaks loose on someone who is unfortunate ( the term in civilized world is "busy") enough to encounter them in one go!!! God bless him or her!!

Yet that extraordinary day is commonplace in the campus!!! Drained of all hope of redemption (I learnt this word from a famous movie!!!), I and many of you sometimes take a flight of stairs to meet our torment on the first floor. And if god has decided to be harsh upon you, the second and subsequent floors!!!

The other day, I had another such "extraordinary" day. And I had been sentenced by fate to a second floor voyage. A few steps up and I started doubting the basic concepts of physics which claim that gaining height makes you gain energy (remember potential energy= mgh??), but here on the contrary I felt as if I was giving up my last humane reserves!!!! Still climbing up, after the first floor I was in a colourful state of mind after seeing a few pretty faces. Ignoring the imbalanced load of laptop and copies in my hand, I was ready to defy logic and gravity to reach my destination as soon as possible when for the second time I cursed physics!!! With a crashing sound, my laptop and copies lamely surrendered to the overwhelming overlordship of gravity. Picking up my humble belongings, I resumed my journey and as I reached my destination and encountered.....Murphy's law (The damned law must also be a law of physics!!!)!!
Closed doors greeted me and I had little choice but to go back from where I started, but why on earth was physics with me now??!!! I was supposed to lose energy now, right?? But on the contrary I was gaining it!!!!
Damn the crazy physics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment