Monday, August 12, 2013

Confused lover!!!

Am I to ask you little questions,
Make it clear and make some sense?!!
Am I to tell you when I ask for love,
It could be a gesture up and above?!!
Yet for a simple benign reason,
Love lasts a lifetime not a season.
Should I ask you for your heart,
Its for the love, not to be torn apart!!!

Whether to ask you to stay back and kiss??!!
Or let you go with a reason to miss!!
Should I stand and wait for you to depart?!!
Or should I start and hit the boulevard?!!
Walking alone on a lonely walk,
Carrying in my hand a flowerless stalk!!
Never to be seen never to be heard
Or should I stay put and listen to the heart?!!

Should I ask you for a dance or a date?
Or should I simply clear that plate?!!
May I drop you to your office tomorrow?!!
Whether you are happy or full of sorrow.
Am I to hold you smug and warm?
Or let you fleet like a boundless swarm!!
What am I to do to feel you loved?!!
To make you feel the feeling you deserved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment