Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sleeping sickness or the sleeping beauty!!!!

Waking up at 3:15 p.m. and rubbing my poor eyes, realization dawns upon me that I have just missed a class!!!!! Scary!!!!!
My mind suddenly starts working over time and a checklist appears......
Last class done....check
Number of classes missed is below two.....check...uncheck...recheck... what the heck!!!
And the world's greatest "What if analysis" is kick started in my mind....what if it is the second miss?? or a third miss?? Should I submit a sick leave application??...etc. etc. etc.
But with each passing moment I was slowly entering in to a state of mind which has ruined many a life....the state of "Chalta hai" and "Dekh lenge". And trust me, the placebo effect that this mental state creates brings with it an awesome state of ignorant's bliss.
Ah!!! As I talk about it, I need some inspiration!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment