Monday, August 18, 2014

Defiance!!!!

Out in the night that haunts me
I find my beautiful soul,
I thank my stars, I thank my gods
or whatever made it all.
In the depths of luck and fortune,
I have cried and winced in pain.
Once in a while shattered alone,
I have too seen it rain.
Yet by the bludgeons of chance and strife,
I have stood proud, strong and harking.
I fear no spear I fear no lightning,
I fear no death no blood no pounding.
Long in the ship of tranquil solitude,
I do wish to stand upright.
Unfazed by the storms of chance and destiny.
Let a thousand suns shine bright.
Let not a single tear of pain leave without my will without my fight,
Let not a wild and willful beast destroy my soul destroy my flight.
In the never ending chains of chance I have spent a thousand years,
I cast you out, I cast you away.
Oh my wicked darkness of fears!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment